For shipping worldwide, we have two options -- registered airmail and express shipping (with Aramex). If you select registered airmail, shipping will take at least three weeks. With express shipping, you should receive your items between 3-7 days. All shipments come with tracking.
Registered airmail pricing
|Weight (g)||Price ($)|
|0 - 150||3.50|
|151 - 250||5.50|
|251 - 500||8.50|
|501 - 1000||14.50|
|1001 - 2000||21.50|
** Registered airmail loses tracking once it arrives certain countries, it will then be fulfilled by your national courier service.
Express shipping prices (with Aramex)
Prices differ based on which country you're from and weight of your package.
To get a good estimation of how much your shipping will cost, add all the items you want to your cart and you will be able to see the shipping price before you pay.
Depending on which country you’re ordering from, if you’re making a large order (more than 20 bottles), we recommend that you:
- ship your order to more than one address; or
- ship in separate packages over a few days
In either case, extra charges may apply. If required, contact us to make special arrangements for shipping.
For specific information on shipping to your region, see sections below:
Africa, Australia, North America, South America, Canada
- No issues for registered airmail and express shipping, even for large orders
- No issues in most countries, except:
- France: We no longer support Aramex express shipping to avoid TPD issues. Please use registered airmail and split up your orders because our limit is 2kg per shipment.
- Germany: Suggest to use registered airmail for smaller orders (less than 10 bottles).
- No issues for express shipping, except for these countries:
- Singapore: 95% success
- Thailand: 50% success
- Bahrain & Kuwait: Recommended shipping solution - registered airmail
- Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE: Recommended shipping solution - Aramex
Note to international customers:
Do ensure that you understand your country's e-liquid customs laws before placing your order with us. We will not be held responsible for orders that have been seized by customs.
Your order might also be subject to import taxes and/or duty fees. We do not cover these charges, so be sure to factor them in when you place your order.